Types of Membership
ICFA individual membership is open to anyone interested in forensic accounting and fraud examination. If your work involves forensic accounting or fraud examination or you simply want to learn more about them, an individual membership is a good for you.
ICFA memberships aren’t just for forensic accounting and fraud examination professionals. If you are enrolled in any ICFA accredited college or university in the world, the student membership may be right for you. All you need is show your interest in the forensic accounting or fraud examination practice and evidence of enrollment.
ICFA certified membership is for professionals who have been awarded the Certified Forensic Accountant (CrFA®) designation.
As a certified member of the world’s fastest-growing anti-fraud organization, you will have immediate access to ICFA publications, continuing education opportunities, training and networking opportunities, seminars and forum, and professional growth:
- Membership Certificate recognizing qualifications and experience in the field of forensic accounting
- The use of post-nominals in the CrFA®, a globally preferred credential that can help you advance your career and position yourself as an expert in the profession
- A free copy of the monthly e-newsletter created exclusively for ICFA members, containing timely and practical anti-fraud articles and tips
- Get exclusive benefits such as discounts to ICFA-accredited and produced seminars and conferences
- Opportunity to be listed in the “Find a CrFA®” section of our website
- Access to a wide range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Learn best practices, share techniques, and hone your skills by networking with top forensic consulting professionals
How do I maintain my CrFA® designation?